Monday, December 22, 2008

Getting Started

well i'm brooke. i love life and i love God. my life is BEYOND crazy. my daddy comes home from iraq on december 28th. i'm a sophomore at an amazing school, south haven. i attend a great church, south haven baptist church, and i love our youth group. i'm just taking things one day at a time. i try to to dwell too much on the future and try to focus on now. my momma is such a wonderful person. she does so much for me and my brothers and sister. i have an older brother, brian, he is 35 and has a BEAUTIFUL little girl named Cate, she is one. my sister, lisa, is 28 and she lives in California. lucas, is four. he is just starting out on life. it's amazing how fast he has grown up, he will be five next month!

2 comments:

  1. HEY BROOKE!!!! WELCOME TO THE BLOG WORLD!!! I am soo glad you got one!! Laters!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brooke,

    Glad you got a blog! Welcome and i guess you'll be seeing lots more of me on here! hehe

    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    Rach

    ReplyDelete